- Tofu (cubed) 1 cup
- Bean sprouts (small pieces) 1 1/2 cup
- Potatoes (cubed) 1 cup
- Red capsicum (cut finely) 1
- Tomato (cubed) 1
- Spring onions (cut finely) 3 stalks
- Green chilli (cut finely) 1
- Oil 1 cup
- Spring onions, tomatoes, green chillies – for garnishing
- Cornflour 1/2 cup
- Refined flour (sieved) 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tbsp
- Cold water 1 cup
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Take a bowl and mix all sauce ingredients in it thoroughly.
- Add in all ingredients for the tempura except oil.
- In a wok, put oil and heat it. One by one fry one tbsp of tempura each till golden and remove.
- To garnish, add diced spring onions, tomatoes and green chillies.