Jobs in Policy And Strategic Planning Unit
How can we apply?
- Interested candidate may visit (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) online portal (www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk) for application submission u.
- Candidate shall submit duly filled application form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 31.08.2020
- Roll number slip can be separately dispatched to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test
- In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate vice versa
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be called for a final interview based upon relevant experience
- No separate test/interview call and invitation will be made on eligible shortlisted candidates
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate
- Candidate shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: UAN: +92-514444441, National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector FI•8/1, Islamabad
IPL-6770 PROGRAMME DIRECTOR (PSPU) 119 J-Block Model Town, Lahore Ph. No.042-99332737